New on The AmeriBlog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Stephen Colbert for President 2012 – Seriously Though, Let’s Write In Our Own Presidential Candidate

My fellow Americans, it seems to me that none of the candidates running for the President of the United States, including current president Barack Obama, are adequately suited for the job. I think the burden of the office itself and the situation that our country has gotten itself into is only attractive to narcissists who take more pride in their beautiful smile than my entire life of hard work and struggles.

I have a better idea! Let’s vote for who we really want for president in 2012 by organizing a national write in campaign for someone who we feel could really get the job done! Who better than my favorite American, Stephen Colbert!

Naturally you say that I jest and that Stephen Colbert is just an image and product of his show, the Colbert Report. I do, and he is, yet there is a real person under there and I feel that someone as successful as Stephen Colbert would really be able to tackle issues in the White House in a way that is fair and widely accepted by today and tomorrow’s generations, whether he likes it or not.

So do your part: register to vote and then write in Stephen Colbert for President of the United States of America in 2012.

Think Stephen Colbert Would Really Make a Good President? If Not, Who Would?

Let us know what you think about organizing a national write in campaign to have Stephen Colbert elected as the President of the United States of America in 2012. If you don’t think that’s such a good idea, tell us who you would like to see a national write in campaign organized for? No really, anybody is better than the current pool of participants…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts